Our Service Palette
As the first of our kind in India, ours is a personalised, customisable boutique approach. Let it be your logical choice for innovative print project solutions.
Brand Communication such as
- Graphic design: product and service information mediums such as brochures and catalogues, newsletters, invitations, posters etc.
- Content generation: text-based, including photography and illustration, press and customer communications such as e-bulletins and mailers.
Art collaterals that include
- Promotional and archival literature for the art industry: Catalogues and coffee-table books in association with corporates, institutions and cultural and governmental entities.
- Leveraging our sister concern Gallery G's experience and networks in the field to offer industry stakeholders publications from a curatorial perspective. The focus is on premium quality of content and production, competitively priced to cover costs of production and promotion of the artist and his or her body of work.
- Family tree documenting: with sourced and other text references and photographs.
- Recipe books: traditional cuisines are being forgotten and their nostalgic value is more and more relevant in an age of nuclear families and generational migratory dispersions.
- Collectibles and memorabilia: homes, motor-cars, antiques, jewelry.
- Event turnkey documentation through photography and writing for occasions ranging from births and weddings to family holidays.
Our Happy Clients
“Thank you for championing a very successful South Asia Regional Retreat. Your personal contribution of energy and time created a special experience and an exciting opportunity, new friendships and new connections. The act of members serving fellow members makes YPO-WPO truly unique. We hope you found the act of championing an event has not only enhanced the lives of others – but yours as well. A special mention of the efforts put in by you, the Bangalore Committee and Chapter, to ensure that the retreat was successful and encompassed all elements of hospitality, networking, education and fun.”
Abhijit Pawar, Regnl. Chair, Jyoti V Sonthalia, Regnl. Events Chair
“Professionalism in every detail. It's a pleasure working with your team. Wishing you further success.”
Artists foundation, India.